Half price sale - terms and conditions
How does matched funding work?
In this case, a group of generous Oxfam supporters have agreed to match the amount raised through the Oxfam Unwrapped half price sale up to an agreed amount.
Will this mean Oxfam (and the people Oxfam helps) receive less money than if I paid full price?
Good question! The answer is: No, not at all! When you buy an Oxfam Unwrapped gift at half price, a group of generous Oxfam supporters will pay for the other half of the gift. So you get a bargain and Oxfam gets the whole gift, everyone wins!
Terms and conditions
- The offer is for the 10 selected Oxfam Unwrapped gifts only. It does not include other Oxfam Unwrapped gifts or products.
- The selected gifts are non-exchangeable with any of our other products from Oxfam Unwrapped or Oxfam Shop.
- The offer is available for 48 hours only, from midday Monday 2 December until midday Wednesday 4 December 2019.
- The offer is available online via this website and for orders placed by phone (1800 034 034). The offer is not available for orders placed by postal order forms or for corporate orders including personalisation.
- A group of generous Oxfam supporters have agreed to match the amount raised through the Oxfam Unwrapped half-price sale up to the amount of $88,000. Sales over the value pledged in matched funds will not be matched.
- Gifts are available for purchase while stocks last. We will take any Oxfam Unwrapped gifts off the website as soon as we possibly can if they sell out, but there may be a small period of time when the product is still available online. If you place your order during this time we will supply an alternative Oxfam Unwrapped gift of greater or equal value.
- Income raised from the sale can support projects like the one described in your card, as well as other life-changing Oxfam projects.